Candidates will be able to check and download their hall tickets by visiting the official website upsssc.gov.in. The Commission has also released the schedule for the UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2022 on its official website. This year, around 20 lakh candidates are likely to appear for the UPSSSC PET 2022 exam.
UPSSSC PET 2022 Notification
The Official Notification for UPSSSC PET 2022 was released on 25th May 2022 by UPSSSC to recruit Group “B” and “C” posts in the Uttar Pradesh state government. The specifications in tabular form are given below:
|Purpose of Examination||For Recruitment on Group “B” and “C” posts|
|Pattern of examination||MCQ based with a single correct response|
|Time Allocated||2 hours|
|No. of items (questions)||100|
|Total Marks allocated||100|
|Negative marking||Yes, ¼ mark will be deducted for incorrect response and 1 mark will be awarded for correct response.|
UPSSSC PET Online Application Form 2022
- Open the official website of UPSSSC or use the link mentioned here.
- Click the UPSSSC PET 2022 Application Form link given under “Live Advertisements”
- Click on “Apply” and then opt for “Candidate Registration”
- Enter all the details carefully and submit the application form.
- Make the payment to complete the UPSSSC PET Application process.
- Take a print of the UPSSSC PET 2022.
UPSSSC PET Result
- Candidates should know that without credentials they cannot check UPSSSC results PET Score 2022.
- The window of result checking will be for a certain period, it is better to download result at that particular time only when it is released.
- In case if you are unable to check the result, wait for a moment and they try later.
- Check every particular of result of UPSSSC PET 2022. If any detail is missing let the authorities know about that.
- The Final Answer key is to be releases and the candidates score is also calculate according to it before declare Results and Final Merit List.
- Application Begin : 25/05/2022
- Last Date for Registration : 21/06/2022
- Last Date for Fee Payment : 25/06/2022
- Correction Last Date : 28/06/2022
- Exam Date : 24/08/2022
- Admit Card Available : 17/08/2022
- Question Paper Available : 24/08/2022
- Answer Key Available : 31/08/2022
- General / OBC : 185/-
- SC / ST : 95/-
- PH (Dviyang) : 25/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank of India SBI I Collect Fee Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through E Challan
UPSSSC PET Hall Ticket 2022 @ www.upsssc.gov.in
In this section, we have explained the importance of UP PET Admit Card. Every candidate must download the UPSSSC PET Admit Card 2022 before the exam. Without hall ticket, will not be allowed to attend the exam. After downloading the admit card candidates must check the given details to see if they are correct or not. If the details given on the admit card are wrong then you can contact the department regarding this. Candidates can download their UPSSSC PET Hall Ticket 2022 from the direct link without any difficulty.
Process To Download UP PET Admit Card 2022 Online:
- Initially, aspirants must go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission @ www.upsssc.gov.in
- On the main page, you can find the What’s New section.
- Over there, check for the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) Admit Card 2022 link.
- Click on the link.
- Enter the Application Number, Password, and Date Of Birth details.
- Check the details before submission.
- And hit on the submit button.
- Save and download the UPSSSC Admit Card 2022 to attend the exam.
UPSSSC Exam Pattern 2022
The UPSSSC PET Exam 2022 will be conducted in offline mode. Check the basic exam pattern below.
|Name Of Exam||Preliminary Eligibility Test|
|Type Of Pre Exam||Offline|
|After Pre Exam||Mains Exam|
|Pre Exam Questions Standard||Intermediate Level|
|Pre Exam Questions||100 Questions|
|Pre Exam Marks||100 Marks|
|Pre Exam Timing||02 Hrs. ( 120 Minutes )|
|Pre Exam Negative Marking||0.25 Marking|
|Pre Exam Subjects||General Knowledge
General Hindi & Unseen Passage
Figures & Graph
The post UPSSSC PET 2023, Admit Card Application Form, Result, Exam Pattern appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2022.