UBI PO recruitment: Grab this job opportunity in banking department.. United Bank of India will soon disclose a notice of UBI PO recruitment for filling up vacant posts. Job seekers who think themselves eligible for given posts they may apply for UBI PO recruitment by filling form with all asked details
Are you planning to build your career in government bank sector than great grab this chance.. United Bank of India will soon invites an online application form from eligible and talented job hunters to fill vacant posts. UBI PO form will available in the month of June 2023.
Interested and eligible job hunters who want to make their career in banking can apply for UBI Probationary Officer 2023 post. You can check the complete details regarding UBI PO 2023 recruitment from below framed section given below on this page.
UBI PO 2023 Important Dates (expected)
|Online Registration will commence from||June 2023|
|Deadline for online registration||July 2023|
|Last date for the payment of application fee||July 2023|
|Availability of call letters for pre-exam training||July 2023|
|Date of Pre exam training||July -August 2023|
|Download of hall ticket for online entrance exam||July 2023|
|Date of Online Examination||August 2023|
Eligibility criteria for UBI PO 2023
Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- SC/ST candidates by 5 years;
- OBC candidates by 3 years;
- PwD by 10 years;
- Ex-Servicemen will get at least 5 years
Eligibility criteria (as on 01st July, 2011)
Applicants must be either
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the objective of enduringly settling in India
Through a personal interview or any other mode of selection will be decided by the competent authority
- Minimum age limit should be 21 years
- Upper age limit must be less than 30 years
How to apply for UBI PO recruitment
- Interested job hunters may apply online only.
- No other mode will be accepted except online.
- Visit the official website of UBI bank
- On the home page press on the ‘Recruitment’ button.
- You will find the link of “Online application for various posts”.
- Open it by pressing on the “apply online” option which will open a new screen.
- Select on to the option of “Click here for New Registration” tab to register application.
- Enter some basic details like name, email id, mobile number etc to complete the registration.
- On successful registration, applicants will receive provisional registration number and password.
- Note down the same for future use.
- Fill the details in the online application form with awareness as no change/correction will be entertained after final submission.
- After filling information you need to upload the scanned images of photo and signature.
- Thereafter, press on ‘Payment’ button and proceed for application fee payment.
Application fee and mode of payment
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|Unreserved and other categories||Rs. 700/-|
Mode of payment:
You may easily make the payment online only by using the credit cards/debit cards net banking payment gateways.
UBI PO Admit card
United Bank of India Admit Card 2023 will be issued for those applicants who will successfully complete the registration successfully before last date. Hall Ticket of United Bank of India 2023 Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment will available online on official website at unitedbankofindia.com.
|Sections||Number of questions||Max. marks||Duration|
|Reasoning ability||50 questions||50 marks||
|English language||40 questions||40 marks|
|Quantitative aptitude||50 questions||50marks|
|General awareness||50 questions||50 marks|
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in online entrance Test, Personal Interview and/or GD.
- All those who will qualify the online test successfully will be shortlisted and further invited for Personal Interview (PI) / Group Discussion (GD) round. The Interview process may be held through video conferencing.
UBI PO Result 2023 of selected candidates will be declared online only. You may check their result through visiting the official website at www.unitedbankofindia.com
Keep stay in touch with this page to get more details of UBI PO recruitment