Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released TSPSC AMVI Notification 2024 for selecting eligible candidates for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors in the Transport Department in the State of Telangana. The commission has announced a total of 113 vacancies through TSPSC AMVI Recruitment 2024. The online application window will open from 12th January 2024 to 1st February 2024. This article consolidates all the details related to TSPSC AMVI Recruitment 2024 like official notification, important dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
|TSPSC AMVI Overview|
|Recruiting Body||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||113|
|Application Start Date||12th January 2024|
|Last Date to Apply||1st February 2024|
|Exam Date||23rd April 2024|
|Location||Telangana Govt Jobs
Hyderabad Govt Jobs
Selection Process For TSPSC AMVI Recruitment 2024 Notification:
Under the selection process for the Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors posts , Commission will conduct the examination (Objective Type) on 23 April 2024. Applying candidates should note that the Commission can conduct the Examination either through Computer based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based objective mode of examination.
- For Each Applicant : Rs. 320/- (Application Processing Fee Rs. 200/+ Examination Fee Rs. 120/-)
- All Unemployees Are Exempted From Payment Of Examination Fee
- All Employees of Any Government (Central / State / PSUs / Corporations / Other Government Sector) have to Pay The Prescribed Examination Fee
- Payment Mode: Through Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card
Graduates to apply for the TSPSC AMVI Recruitment 2024 must have the following qualifications.
- Candidates must have a Degree in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent qualification from a university in India Or Must hold a Diploma in Automobile Engineering [ 3 years course ] recognized by the Central Government or State Government. Must hold a valid Driving License authorized to drive Heavy Motor vehicles (Transport Vehicles).
The Age Limits as per the TSPSC AMVI Notification 2024 are as follows
- Minimum Age: 21 years: The applicant should not be born after 01/07/2001.
- Maximum Age: 39 years: The applicant should not be born after 02/07/1983.
- Relaxation age limit for EX- Serviceman is 3 years
- The relaxation age limit for SC/ ST/ BCS & EWS is 5 years.
- Relaxation age limit for N.C.C. ( who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C. Is 3 years.
The post TSPSC AMVI Recruitment 2024-Vacancy, Age, Eligibility, Selection Process @Tspsc.Gov.In appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023.