Tripura TET 2022 Answer Key will be Releasing Soon. The Tripura Teachers Eligibility Test (Tripura TET) is the state level eligibility test managed through Teacher Recruitment Board Tripura has managed to select the candidates to provide the opportunity of the primary teacher (Class I-V) and Paper -2 will be conducted for those applicants who want to work as an upper primary teacher (Class VI-VIII) across the state of Tripura.
It may be noted here that the TRBT releases two answer keys for the exam – one is tentative and the other is final. The TRBT first releases the tentative T-TET answer key once the exam is over. In case, any candidate is not satisfied with an answer to any question, s/he can raise objections against it in the prescribed format. The TRBT releases the final Tripura TET answer key after analysing all the objections.
Tripura TET Answer Key Overview 2024
|Tripura TET Answer Key 2024|
|Organization Name||Teacher Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT)|
|Exam Name||Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test (T-TET)|
|Tripura TET Exam Dates||
|Tripura TET Answer Key 2024 Release Date||5th January 2024|
|Mode of the Answer Key||Online|
How To Download Tripura TET Answer Key 2024
The Tripura TET answer key has been available for all languages for Tripura TET Paper 1 & 2. All the candidates can download the tentative Tripura TET answer key through the official website of the Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura. Follow the below-mentioned steps to access the Tripura TET Answer Key PDF
- Go to the official website- trb.tripura.gov.in
- Tap on the answer key link
- Answer key PDF will show on your screen
- Cross check the answers and download the PDF
How to Calculate Marks Using the Tripura TET Answer Key 2024?
- The first step is to download the authentic answer key from the direct link given on this page.
- Now, the candidates should crosscheck the answer marked by them and the board for each question,
- Next, add 1 mark for each correct answer while there is no provision of negative marking by the board,
- The final score will be calculated on the marks obtained by adding all the correct answers.
- If the candidate’s score is equal to or more than 90 marks then he is said to be passed the examination.
Applicants who are not satisfied with the answer to any question, can further take steps to challenge the same by following the steps mentioned below. Applicants must pay Rs 500 per question for challenging the answer key. If the challenge of an applicant is considered valid and accepted, their fee will be refunded. In every other case it is non refundable.