RTET 2023 is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan every year. Rajasthan TET 2023 is a state-level exam for the aspirants who want to be a teacher in Government schools of Rajasthan. So the Candidates who are interested in giving Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (Rajasthan TET 2023) can fill the application form on or before the last date. With the help of the RTET 2023 eligibility assessment expert Committee of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan will recruit teachers in different private and government-aided schools located in the state of Rajasthan. The candidates will be able to apply for the RTET 2023 eligibility assessment if they will satisfy the eligibility need that is set by the expert committee of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan. The candidates will be recruited as a Teacher for teaching in primary level classes and upper primary level classes based on their performance in the RTET 2023 eligibility assessment. In below article contain all important details about RTET 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result etc.
Overview of Rajasthan TET
|Exam Name||Rajasthan Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Conducting body||Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Teachers Recruitment Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Offline, Written|
RTET 2023 Application Form:
- For the application, the candidate has got to visit the official web site of authority,
- The candidate needs to register them by a valid email id by generating a login id and password.
- Then the applicant should click on the title Rajasthan TET 2023.
- Candidates got to submit all the asked details in a given format.
- The candidate should upload the scanned copy of the image and signature for the application.
- The candidate has got to send the scanned copy of the document.
- The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given within the information bulletin and additionally as per the directions provided online while filling up the online form.
Important Date for Rajasthan TET (Application form, Admit Card, Result, Exam Date)
|Start date of filling the Application form||September 2023|
|Last Date of filling the Application form||September 2023|
|Admit card issue date||To be announced|
|Date of RTET exam||November 2023 (tentatively)|
|Answer Key Release||November 2023 (tentatively)|
|Result Date||To be announced|
Rajasthan TET 2023 Application Fee:
The candidate needs to pay the application fee for the successful submission of Rajasthan TET 2023.
|Category||For One Paper||For Both Paper|
|SC and ST||Rs.250||Rs.400|
|General and OBC||Rs.500||Rs.800|
The applicants must prepare for Rajasthan TET exam as per the prescribed syllabus and examination pattern/scheme. Candidates can check previous year question papers to know the important topics, pattern of questions, difficulty level etc. It will be very helpful to know the nature of questions. Check crucial information regarding the REET 2023 exam pattern below:
- Both the papers(1 & 2) contains 150 MCQ questions
- Time limit of the paper will be 90 minutes.
- There will be four alternative answers, choose only one.
- No negative marking in the exam.
REET 2023 Exam Pattern for Paper 1:
|Language 1 Section||30||30|
|Language 2 Section||30||30|
|Child Development and Methodology and Pedagogy Section||30||30|
|Environmental Studies Section||30||30|
R TET 2023 Exam Pattern for Paper 2:
|Social Studies and Social Sciences Section||60||60|
|Language 1 Section||30||30|
|Language 2 Section||30||30|
|Child Development and Pedagogy Section||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science Section||60||60|
Rajasthan TET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Intermediate exam
- Diploma in Teacher Education
- Bachelor’s degree in any field of study.
For Classes I-V (Paper I)
- Passed in Senior Secondary.
- Those who are pursuing in final 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- 2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education
- 4- year (B.EI.Ed.) are also eligible
- Sc./BA and B.Ed degree can also apply.
For Classes VI-VIII (Paper II)
- Final 2 years B.A./ D.Ed./ B.Sc..
- Appearing in Senior Secondary/ B.Ed/
- Cleared or appearing in 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed.
- B (Ed.)/ B.Sc.(Ed.)
- Final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Ed. (Special Education)
- BA or B.Sc are eligible for RTET.
Rajasthan TET 2023 Admit Card:
Before few days of examination, the Rajasthan TET Admit Card will be available and those applicants have successfully submitted their Application Form, they can download the Admit Card.
Applicants can download the Admit Card by using the application number and date of birth in the required field. To bring Admit Card at the examination center is compulsory for every applied candidate.
Rajasthan TET Admit Card Download Tips
- Candidates can download admit card of Rajasthan TET 2023 from the official website of Authority, rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
- Rajasthan TET 2023 Admit card will be issued to candidates 15 days before the commencement of examination.
- Candidates are required to print a copy of Admit card.
- Admit card will contain details like Roll number, personal details of the candidate like name, Father Name, Date of Examination, Timing, and venue of Examination.
- Admit card is a mandatory document and must be carried on the day of examination.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card.
To see the Rajasthan TET Result, you have to perform some simple steps. These steps will make you view, download, and print the result. Keep a copy of your result safely as you will need them during the document verification and interview time.
Steps to Check the Rajasthan TET Result 2023:
Given below are the steps that will help you to check your REET Result 2023. Make sure to take a printout of your result for further use.
Step 1: Go to the official website of the board.
Step 2: You will see the REET Result link there. Click on it.
Step 3: Write your application number or date of birth to log in.
Step 4: The RTET result will be there on your device screen.
Step 5: Download it and print it for further use.
RTET 2023 Syllabus
Al the candidates have to check the RTET 2023 Syllabus before attending the Exam. And candidates can prepare for the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test from the below-given subjects.
Paper 1 (Class I To V): Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati), Language II (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati), Mathematics, Environmental Studies.
Paper 2 (Class VI To VIII): Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati), Language II (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi, and Gujarati), Mathematics & Science, Social Studies