PSTET admit card will be released by PSEB for Paper I, II Examinations at its official website @ pstet.net. The PSTET Admit card will be released one week before the exam. Candidates who have registered successfully for the PSTET-2024 exam can visit the official website to download their Punjab PSTET Admit Card.
Table of Contents
PSTET Admit Card 2024 Dates Overview
|Exam Conducting Authority||Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)|
|Exam Name||Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test 2024|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|PSTET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Punjab Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
How to Download PSTET Roll Number 2024
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, go to the home page latest notification section.
- Find the Latest PSTET Admit Card link.
- Open the link.
- Enter the required details such as Application Number & Password.
- Click on it.
- Now your Admit Card for PSTET will display on your screen.
- Download it.
- Finally, take a printout of the Admit Card for examination.
Instructions Related to PSTET Admit Card 2024
- Candidates must validate all of the details available in the e-admit card.
- It’s advisable to download admit card before the scheduled date of examination.
- Admit Card must be kept safe until the results, eligibility certificate, scorecard and till the other events completion.
- You’ll check exam center location, date, start time and end time of the test with the help of e-admit card.
- A copy of the admit card for the invigilator must be submitted after the examination.
- Each and every candidate will have to show PSTET Admit Card while entering the exam centers.
- The TET authority will not allow in the examination hall without admit card and a Govt Identity.
- All instructions have to be followed according to the mentioned details in admit card.
PSTET 2024- Qualifying Marks:
A Candidate who scores 60% or more in the Teacher Eligibility Test exam will be considered as TET pass. School management may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC differently-abled persons by their extant reservation policy.
The appropriate Government should conduct a TET at least once every year. The validity period of the TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the govt subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
The post Punjab TET Admit Card 2024- Punjab TET Paper 1 and Paper 2 Exam Dates appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023.