Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC): Has announced notification for the recruitment of 796 Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts. So we request you to read all the information related to OPSC ASO Recruitment 2024 Notification below.
Table of Contents
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2024- New notification released for Assistant Section Officer posts
|Exam name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Assistant Section Officer (ASO)|
|Authority||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Job||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)|
|Mode of the exam||Online|
|Mode for applying||Online|
Starting date of online application – January , 2024.
Last date of registration and fee payment – February , 2024.
Last date of registered online application – February , 2024.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2024
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree from the University or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
The applicants age should be between 21 years to 32 years of age, as on January 01, 2024. Age relaxation of 5 years will be provided to SC, ST, SEBC, Women, and Ex-servicemen, and 10 years to PWD candidates with permanent disability of 40 percent and more.
OPSC ASO Recruitment 2024 Vacancy Details
Total – 796
- UR – 447
- SEBC – 62
- SC – 109
- ST – 178
How to Apply
- Go to the official website of OPSC
- Select ‘Advertisement for recruitment to the post of Assistant Section Officer’
- Select the ‘Attachment’ tab
- Go through the eligibility criteria for checking eligibility
- The application form needs to be filled out carefully. There should be no errors in terms of the name of the candidate, parent’s/guardian’s name, gender of the candidate, details of contact number, postal address, and candidate’s category. The exam center has to be chosen by candidate
- The required documents are to be enclosed with the filled-up form, along with the passport-size photo of candidate
- The submit button needs to be clicked
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written examination (objective-type MCQ) and skill test in Computer Application (Practical).
The post OPSC ASO Recruitment 2024- New notification released for Assistant Section Officer posts appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023.