Odisha PSC Recruitment 2023: Vacancies For Various Posts!!! Odisha : Odisha Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from interested and eligible candidates for OPSC vacancies. These vacancies are for the posts of Assistant Professor, Medical Transport Inspector, Nurse, and others. Candidates can start applying online for OPSC Recruitment 2023. The OPSC has released a recruitment announcement for different position openings for 2023. On this website, candidates may get information about OPSC Recruitment 2023 for Freshers and Experienced candidates, including pay, age limit, qualification, the total number of positions, and much more. Interested individuals may apply before the deadline.
After splitting from the erstwhile Bihar and Odisha Joint Public Service Commission, the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) began on April 1, 1949. The OPSC had three members at its inception, including a Chairman. In 1979, the number of members grew to five, and in 1996, it expanded to six. All details are given below. Candidates must make sure to apply before Last date. Applications will be accepted only in the online mode. Candidates who are eligible for Odisha PSC Recruitment, and want to be a part of Odisha Government Jobs should make use of this opportunity.
Details are Here
- Over views of Odisha
- Application form
- How to Apply
- Result Notification
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Exam Date
- Post Details
- Eligibility Criteria
Overview of Odisha Jobs 2023
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||Update soon|
|Name of Post||Update soon|
|Starting date of application||Started|
|Closing date of application||Update Soon|
|Job Category||Odisha Government Jobs|
Complete Process To Apply For Odisha 2023 Application Procedure:
- Visit the official website
- Click on recruitment
- Find the advertisement for Odisha and read it carefully
- Check if you are eligible
- Open the application form
- Fill in all the details correctly
- Attach scanned copies of photograph and other documents as required
- Pay the application fee, if required
- Submit the application form before the last date
How to download Odisha PSC Exam Schedule 2023
- Firstly visit the official site of OPSC
- Then visit the “For Applicants” section & press on the “Time Table” link on the homepage
- Choose the Odisha Exam Time Table related links.
- Odisha PSC Exam Date sheet 2023 will be display on your display.
- Download it and take a hard copy of it for the further reference.
- Start the preparation as per your schedule.
- Candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream.
- Final year graduation or appearing candidates can also appear for the ODISHA
- Aspirants are only eligible for the main exam only if they have qualified the Prelim Exam.
- The minimum age for candidates is 18 years while the maximum age is 33 years.
- Relaxed in the maximum age for OBC candidates will be given of 2yrs.
- For SC/ST/NT candidates the relaxation will be 5yrs.
- A candidate can appear any number of times.
Odisha PSC Answer Key 2023:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the provisional answer key for the Assistant Labour Officer Exam held today i.e.. All those candidates who have appeared in the exam can download the Odisha PSC Answer Key from Odisha official website.
Odisha PSC Answer Key Download Link is also given below. Candidates can download Odisha PSC Answer Key through the link given below.
- Go to the official website of the Odisha PSC i.
- Go to ‘Download’ and then on ‘Answer Key’ on drop down menu
- Over there, Click on Answer Key- OMR Exam
- Now, click on the ‘Download’ link”
- A PDF file will open
- Download OPSC Provisional Answer Key 2023
Odisha PSC will release the result on its official website.
The admit card will play a significant role in Odisha Examinations. Candidates who have not downloaded their admit card or roll number slip yet, they should consider downloading it now. Once the admit card link is disabled, it will become difficult to secure it online. Also, no candidates will receive admit cards through any offline mode such as Post/Courier. Below are some easy steps to download Odisha Admit Card 2023:-
How to Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website of Odisha to download the admit card.
- Click on the link ‘Steps to Download Admit Card.’
- Enter the required credentials i.e. User ID and Password.
Odisha Civil Services 2023 exam result: Odisha State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination- 2023 result has been released online on Update soon by the Odisha Public Service Commission. The candidates who appeared for the exam can check their result at the official website. Candidates can check their merit list at official website.
How to check result
- Go to the official website of the Odisha PSC
- Click on ‘Result’ at the top of the page.
- Enter the Odisha Exam roll number and registration number in the spaces provided.
- After entering the details, hit ‘Submit’.
- Candidate’s results will appear on the page.
- Take a printout or download for future reference
OPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Stage 1: To advance to the next step of the selection process, applicants must pass the Prelims test.
Stage 2: After the prelims test, the selected applicants will take the OPSC Mains exam.
Stage 3: The Interview, often known as the Personality Test, is the last and final stage in the OPSC selection process.
The post Odisha PSC Recruitment 2023, Application form, How to Apply, Result Notification, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus, Post Details, Eligibility Criteria appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023.