National Technical Research Organization published the latest advertisement for the recruitment of Technical Assistant and Aviator – II on its official website @ntro.gov.in for 182 vacancies. The online applications for NTRO Recruitment 2024 will commence on 31st December 2023 and will last up on 21st January 2024. We have provided here NTRO Technical Assistant Previous Year Papers & Cutoff for the convenience of candidates to boost their preparation.
Government Of India NTRO Are Invited Online Application Form For Aviator-II And Technical Assistant (NTRO Recruitment 2024). Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You Apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Notification. NTRO Recruitment 2024.
An individual who has all required documents and meets the age limit criteria can apply online by visiting the official website of the National Technical Research Organisation before/on the last date. If you are seeking a job as Aviator-II, Technical Assistant (CS/ IT), Technical Assistant (ECE) then you are informed that a link to apply online will be activated below as per schedule.
NIELIT NTRO Recruitment
A total number of 182 vacancies are to be filled up through NIELIT NTRO Recruitment 2024 Notification. Candidates who are having the required educational qualification will be able to apply for NIELIT NTRO Recruitment 2024. In this article, we have provided all the important information related to NIELIT NTRO Recruitment 2024. Read this article to check the important details regarding NIELIT NTRO Recruitment 2024 like notification pdf, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc.
NTRO Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||NTRO Recruitment 2024|
|Name of the Posts||NTRO Technical Assistant, Aviator and Other Posts|
|Total Number of Vacancies||–|
|Location of Jobs||Across India|
|Starting Date of Application Submissions||–|
|Last Date of Application Submission||–|
|Examination Type||Written Examination/Interview|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Previous Papers||Available Here Download|
|Release of Admit Card||Will be Available 15 Days Before the Exam|
Under the National Security Advisor in the Prime Minister’s Office, India, is the National Technical Research Organization, a technical intelligence agency. It was established in 2004. It adheres to the same “norms of conduct” as the Research and Analysis Wing and the Intelligence Bureau. A highly specialized agency for gathering technical intelligence, the National Technical Research Organization was formerly known as the National Technical Facilities Organisation.
How to Apply NTRO Recruitment 2024 Online?
To apply online for the post of Pilot II, Specialized Colleague and Specialized Right hand a singular requirements to go through the bit by bit guide, which is accessible underneath.
- Visit the official website of the National Technical Research Organisation at ntro.gov.in.
- On the official website of NTRO, you will find an option of Recruitment, tap on it.
- Now, an option of Recruitment Of Aviator-II, Technical Assistant & Technical Assistant 2024 will be visible, hit on it.
- At the end, you have to fill in the required details, upload mandatory documents, scan the copy and pay the application fee and then submit the online application form.
NTRO Eligibility Criteria 2024
- Candidates who are interested in applying for this recruitment for NTRO jobs must be the following age:
- Candidates over the age of 37 are not eligible to apply for the NTRO Scientist E position.
- The minimum age to apply for the NTRO Technical Assistant and other positions is 56 years old.
- In order to apply for the NTRO jobs, hopefuls are requested to review the information regarding the age limit relaxation.
- Age Relaxation of Up to 5 Years, Subject to the Instructions and Other Matters Issued by the Central Government of India.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in relevant fields from a recognised university.
The post NTRO Recruitment 2024- NTRO Aviator, Technical Assistant … appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023.