National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has published an advertisement for the Assistant, Steno, Nurse Recruitment 2024. There are a total of 11 vacancies at present for which job seekers can apply. Check other details for NIFT Recruitment 2024 below.
|Organization Name||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Job Type||NIFT Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Assistant, Steno, Nurse|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||11 February 2024|
|Last Date||11 March 2024|
|Application Mode||Offline Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notification|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Table of Contents
How To Apply For NIFT Kolkata Jobs 2024
- Open the official site @ nift.ac.in/kolkata
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Kolkata’s homepage will open.
- Go to Careers @ NIFT Kolkata and click on it.
- Find ” RECRUITMENT OF GROUP ‘C’ POSTS ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT” and click on it.
- Check all details provided in the notification carefully.
- If you are eligible, then apply for NIFT Kolkata Jobs 2024 on or before the 11th March 2024.
- GEN, OBC, EWS Candidate Fee :- 590/-
- SC, ST, PH, Female Candidate Fee :- 0/-
- Demand Draft in the Favour of NIFT Kolkata payable at Kolkata.
- Applicant must write his/her name, address and post applied for on the back of the Demand Draft and must enclose the original Demand Draft with their application forms
National Institute Of Fashion Technology, Kolkata (NIFT) Vacancy Details :-
|Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||01 (UR)|
|Assistant Warden (For Girls)||01 (UR)|
|Stenographer Grade III||01 (UR)|
|Lab Assistant||07 (UR-4, OBC-2, EWS-01)|
National Institute Of Fashion Technology Recruitment 2024
NIFT Kolkata Notification 2024
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification.
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 27 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- Full Time Diploma/ certificate after 10th. (According to post). And Working Experience in the relevant / related field.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing/ Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery.
Stenographer (Grade – III):
- Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience. And Proficiency in Computer Operation.
Assistant Warden (for Girls):
- Graduate from a recognized University/Institution.
Assistant (Finance & Accounts):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce with 02 years’ experience in Finance and Accounts matters.
The post NIFT Kolkata Recruitment 2024- Apply Posts | Application Form appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023.