Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the MPSC recruitment 2023 of Assistant Town Planner Vacancy at posts. Interested candidates can apply online to MPSC Recruitment 2023 through the official website MPSC Jobs mpsc.gov.in by February 2023.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||MPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Assistant Town Planner|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age : 18 years.
- Maximum Age : 33 years.
- Check the notification for age relaxation details.
Education Qualification :
- B.Arch, B.Tech/ B.E, Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Rural Engineering or Urban and Rural Engineering or Architecture or Construction Technology or Urban Planning of Recognised University or equivalent qualification.
- Refer to the official site for more educational qualification details.
- General : Rs. 394/-
- OBC/ SC/ ST : Rs. 294/-
How To Apply For MPSC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Town Planner Posts
1. Log on to the website mpsc.gov.in
2 – After visiting of websites homepage, you have to find link for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Online Registration.
3 – You will get redircted on the MPSC Assistant Town Planner Apply Online Section.
4 – If you are a new user, click on the Register button and complete the registration process.
5 – You will receive Registration Id and Password.
6 – Now login to your account, select the post you are applying.
7 – Fill the MPSC Assistant Town Planner application form carefully.
8 – Upload all the required documents for MPSC Assistant Town Planner 2023.
9 – Pay the MPSC Assistant Town Planner application fee.
10 – Click on the submit button.
11 – Take a print of the MPSC Assistant Town Planner Online form for future use.
Required Documents For This Vacancy
Required Documents For This Vacancy: Candidate Need Some Document Before Apply Online. Candidates Are Suggested To Read the Official Notification Before Applying.
- Document – 10th, 12th, Graduate Mark Sheet
- ID Proof Like The Adhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport (Any one or Required)
- Passport size Photographs
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification