Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) will soon going to organize an entrance exam named as Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test for those applicants who are willing to build their career in teaching department. Applicants may apply for Madhya Pradesh MP SET notice by filling Madhya Pradesh MP SET application form with all important details
Madhya Pradesh MP SET notification… Madhya Pradesh MP SET application form. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon invite an online application form from eligible and talented applicants to fill vacant seats. MPPSC conducts MP SET every year. Lecturers/ Assistant Professor are appointed in Degree Colleges and Universities as per norms of the UGC
Table of Contents
MP SET 2024 Highlights
|Full-Form||Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test|
|Exam Type||State Eligibility Test|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service commission|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Exam Date||Will be Available|
Madhya Pradesh MP SET Notification:
Applicants are requested to apply on or before the last date to avoid any problem in the application. Check here all the information about MP SET 2024 such as process to fill application form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, pattern etc.
MP SET 2024 Application Form will be released by the MPPSC in the second week of October 2024 (tentative). MP SET is managed by MPPSC for the upcoming session. Exam gets held for 19 subjects. It consists of 3 papers i.e. Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III. Exam may conduct from February 2024 to March 2024 in eight cities of Madhya Pradesh.
After the successful conduction of exam, the MPPSC will release the answer key of MP SET 2024. An applicant who will participate in the exam they can check the MP SET 2024 model answer key through their login and password. Online application form will be available from second week of October 2024..
Madhya Pradesh SET 2024 Details
- Organization Name – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Official website: www.mppsc.nic.in
- Test Name- Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2024
- Article Category: MP SET Application Form 2024
- Madhya Pradesh SET Online Form release date: October 2024
- Last Date to submit form: November 2024
MP SET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should possess master’s degree with minimum 50% marks or its equivalent exam from recognized Universities
- Minimum age should have 21 years and there is no maximum or upper age limit.
MP SET 2024 Important Dates:
|Release of notification/availability of the brochure||1st week of October 2024|
|Starting date to fill Application form||1st week of October 2024|
|Last date of Application form submission||1st week of November 2024|
|MP SET Hal ticket release date||January 2024|
|MP SET Exam Date||February 2024|
How to apply MP SET 2024 Online Application Form
- Applicants must visit the official website of the MPPSC.
- Visit the SET Online Application Form.
- Read the complete MPSET Exam notification cautiously and applying instructions
- Open the online registration page
- Applicants need to register first with a valid E-Mail ID and Mobile number
- Fill all personal information and pay the online payment.
- Save it and take a hard copy of the MPPSC SET Application Form 2024
MPPSC SET 2024 Application Fee:
- After submitting the MP SET Application Form 2024, aspirants have to submit the application fee.
- Unreserved categories need to pay application fee of Rs. 1000/-
- For reserved categories need to pay application fee is Rs. 500/-.
- Applicants need to pay application fee through online mode only via debit/credit/Net banking
MP SET Exam pattern & Syllabus 2024
Paper 1 –
Exam Mode – Online mode
Questions Type – MCQs type questions
Number of Questions – 50 Questions
Duration of Exam – 60 Minutes(1 Hour)
Total Marks – 100 Marks
Marking Scheme – Candidates will get 2 marks for every correct answer and no negative marking.
Paper 2 –
Mode of Exam – Online(CBT) mode
Number of Questions – 100 Questions
Total Marks Allotted – 200 marks
Duration of Exam – 120 Minutes
Marking Scheme – For every correct answer, candidates will get 2 marks, and there will no negative marking.
In this test, there will be three sections like Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III.
|Session||Paper||No. Objective-Type||Marks||Exam Duration|
|First||I||60 Out of 50 MCQ to be attempted||100||1¼ Hours (09.30 A.M. to 10.45 A.M.)|
|First||II||50 Objective-Type MCQ and all Questions are compulsory||100||1¼ Hours (10.45 A.M. to 12.00 Noon)|
|Second||III||75 MCQ of Objective-Type and all MCQs are compulsory||150||2½ Hours (01.30 P.M. to 4.00 P.M.)|
MP SET 2024Admit Card
Candidates will receive their MP SET admit card prior to the start of the exam. Only those candidates who have successfully completed the form before the deadline will receive the admit card. After registering on the official website and clicking the link to obtain the Hall Pass, applicants can download it. They must enter their application id number or date of birth in the new window.The candidate’s name, security code, and date of birth will be printed on the MP SET 2024 Hall Pass.
MP SET 2024 Answer key
After the completion of the exam, the MPPSC will release the answer key. The MP SET answer key will be released on the authorised website for applicants to review. Along with the answer key, the applicant’s answers sheet is distributed. Applicants can obtain their answer sheet by entering their Roll Number and Password.
MP SET 2024 Result
The merit list will be revealed one by one on the official website mppsc.nic.in. Applicants may be required to enter login credentials in order to obtain the MP SET result 2024. Those who are ultimately chosen will receive an eligibility certificate. Candidates who pass the exam will be given an eligibility certificate to work as assistant professors in MP universities and colleges.
Dear viewers our Team will solve your query in case if your face any trouble and you can acquire full details about MP SET Application form 2024 from this page