LIC FSE recruitment: Dear valued viewers are you planning to build your career bright and looking for LIC FSE recruitment notice than great, Grab this job opportunity Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) will soon disclose a notice of LIC FSE recruitment to fill vacant positions
Life Insurance Corporation will soon invite an online application form from diligent and talented applicants to fill vacant positions. Exam will be organized in December months for all the applicants. Hall Ticket of LIC FSE Recruitment Exam will be available at least one week prior to the conduct of exam.
Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment corporation headquartered in Mumbai. It is the leading insurance company in India. Every year LIC recruits thousands of candidates from all over the country.
Selected job hunters would need to undergo theoretical training and pass the IRDA exam and acquire a license for obtaining new business. Selection procedure consists of written tests and interviews. Here you’ll get complete details of LIC FSE Exam
Table of Contents
LIC FSE 2024 Application Form:
LIC FSE 2024 Application form should be submitted within the format provided in the official notification. Application form should be printed on A4 size paper. Form is often either handwritten or typewritten.
Documents to be attached with the application:
- a)Demand draft.
- b) Attested copies of qualification and age proof.
- c) Attested copy of caste certificate just in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- d) Attested copy of the discharge certificate just in case of ex-servicemen.
LIC FSE 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Good command over English and local language of the region.
- Working knowledge of computer applications like Word, Powerpoint, and Excel.
- Age should be in between 21 and 35 years aged are eligible to apply for the post of Financial Service Executive.
Upper age limit:
- SC/ST – 40 years
- OBC – 38 years
LIC FSE 2024 Selection Procedure:
- Selection of eligible and dynamic applicants will be based on written test followed by an interview
- Written Test consists of Objective Type covering Test of Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and public knowledge.
- Date and venue of the written test will be communicated to the eligible candidates individually.
LIC Selection Process:
Selection will be based on two phase exam i.e. Preliminary Examination and Main Examination followed by Interview.
LIC Application Form Fee:
|General and OBC||Rs. 600/-|
LIC Cut Off Marks:
LIC FSE Exam Centers:
Go through the list of cities where the LIC FSE Exam takes place is as follows:
How to Apply for LIC FSE Recruitment 2024?
- Applicants need to visit the Official Website of the Organization that is www.licindia.in
- On the homepage press on to “Careers” tab from the bottom side,
- Hit on “Recruitment of ……. Various posts” link from new window.
- Read entire information from LIC Notification carefully.
- After reading LIC FSE Advertisement choose suitable link to apply online.
- Fill LIC FSE Form with required information cautiously and in the approved manner in an appropriate manner.
- Upload necessary credentials along with LIC Form.
- Once you fill the LIC Application Form, hit on to “Submit” tab.
- At last, take a print out of LIC FSE Online Form for future use.
Those who want to know other information regarding LIC Recruitment 2024 they are advised to go through Official Link. You need to bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard to get latest updates.