LIC AAO recruitment: Dear job seekers Life Insurance Corporation of India will soon release the notice of LIC AAO recruitment to fill up its vacant openings of Assistant Administrative Officer. If you are planning to make career in insurance sector then LIC would be a better option.
Life insurance Corporation of India will conduct the exam soon to recruit the candidates for the post of AAO. Exam dates will be released in the last week of February (expected). LIC was established in 1956 and is one of the largest insurance companies in India.
LIC AAO Recruitment
Life Insurance Corporation of India is a largest insurance and investment group hence playing important role in building the economy of our country. It is a very good opportunity for bright and talented candidate. You are just one step away from this wonderful opportunity.
LIC AAO Important Dates
|LIC AAO Notification Released||February last week 2023|
|Online registration starts||February last week 2023|
|Application closed||March second week 2023|
|Admit card download||Updated soon|
LIC AAO Application Fee
- For Gen/OBC 700 plus GST.
- SC/ST/PWD category needs to pay 85 plus GST.
LIC AAO Salary
Selected candidates will get handsome amount of pay inclusive-
- House Rent Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance etc
LIC AAO Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Age should be in between 21-30 Years.
- Bachelor degree from recognized university.
- Age relaxation is also there. Check the below table.
|PWD (Gen)||10 yrs|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 Yrs|
|PWD (OBC)||13 yrs|
|LIC Employees||5 yrs further relaxation|
LIC AAO Exam Pattern
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Process
LIC AAO Mains Exam
|GK, Current Affairs||30||60||20 minutes|
|Professional knowledge||30||90||40 minutes|
|Insurance Market Awareness||30||60||20 minutes|
|English Language (Letter & Essay)/ Legal drafting for AAO.||2||25||30 minute|
How to apply for LIC AAO Application Form
- First, go to the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India and read the entire circular.
- Then register yourself by providing basic details. After registration you will receive the login I’d and password on your mail I’d.
- Then login with I’d and password and press the link LIC AAO.
- Then fill the complete application form by providing name, address, DOB, and educational details.
- Now in next step candidates need to upload the educational certificates and other asked certificates.
- Now check the complete form before final submission.
- Next step is to make payment. Candidates can make payment using debit, credit or net banking.
- Download the application form and take printout.
LIC AAO Admit Card
- Aspirants will be notified via mail or on registered mobile number once admit card will be uploaded on the official site of Life Insurance of India.
- Applicants are required to bring admit on the examination hall, without it entry could not be allowed.
Keep watching this page to know more about LIC AAO recruitment.