A total of 956 vacancies are available for the posts of Assistant Branch Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Block Supply Officer and Planning Assistant under JGGLCCE 2024 Notification. The eligible candidates can apply online for the above-mentioned posts from TBA through the official website at www.jssc.nic.in respectively.
This recruitment drive will fill a total of 956 posts of Assistant Branch Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Block Supply Officer and Planning Assistant. Interested candidates can apply through the official website of the commission, jssc.nic.in.
JSSC JGGLCCE Recruitment: Highlights
|Examination||Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) – 2024|
|Selection Authority||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Examination Type||State Level recruitment Exam|
|Name of the post||Assistant Branch Officer
Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
Block Supply Officer
|Post Type||Group B & Group C posts (Non-Gazetted)|
|Application status||Active Soon|
JSSC Important Dates
The candidates should note the following important dates for JSSC JGGLCCE 2021 Online Form 2024. The important dates may change. There may be optional or additional dates. Check the official website of JSSC.
- Starting date of online application: January 2024
- Last date for submission of online application: February 2024
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee – February 2024
- Last Date for Uploading Photo & Signature – February 2024
- Dates for Correction in Application Form: February 2024 at 11:00 AM to February 2024
Total No. of Vacancies- 956 Posts
- Assistant Branch Officer – 384+
- Jr Secretariat Asst – 322+
- Block Supply Officer – 245+
- Planning Assistant – 05+
JSSC CGL Salary:
- Assistant Branch Officer – Rs. 44900 & 142400/-
- Jr Secretariat Asst – Rs. 19900 & 63200/-
- Block Supply Officer – Rs. 35400 & 112400/-
- Planning Assistant – 29200 & 92300/-
How to apply online for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2024 – Important Links
- Visit the official website of JSSC at www.jssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the “What’s New” Section.
- Click on the General Graduate Level Notification-2021.
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” link available there.
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload the scanned required documents.
- Complete the application fee payment and submit the online application.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
The post JSSC CGL Recruitment 2024 – JGGLCCE Apply Online, Exam Date 956 + Post appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023.