Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission is a state-level exam that is organized annually. JKPSC was started by the government of India under articles 128 and 133. The main purpose of the JKPSC exam is to hold the civil services exam every year to recruit aspirants for the civil services department in Jammu and Kashmir.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission have published the JKPSC AE Notification 2024 PDF on its official website @https://jkpsc.nic.in/ for the recruitment of TBA Assistant Engineer Posts for Civil Engineering Graduates. The Starting Date to Apply Online for JKPSC AE Recruitment 2024 is December 2024 and the last date to apply is January 2024….
Table of Contents
JKPSC AE Recruitment 2024 Overview
|Recruitment Board||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|JKPSC AE Notification Released Date||December 2024|
|JKPSC AE Start Date To Apply||December 2024|
|JKPSC AE Last Date To Apply||January 2024|
|JKPSC AE Selection Process||Written Test| Interview|
|JKPSC Official Website||http://jkpsc.nic.in/|
Steps to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2024
Candidates must apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2024 before the last date announced. Candidates, who apply for the JKPSC Recruitment 2024, can follow the procedure given to apply.
Step 1: Visit the official website of JKPSC jkpsc.nic.in
Step 2: Search the notification for JKPSC Recruitment 2024
Step 3: Clearly read all the details given on the notification
Step 4: Check the mode of application as per the official notification and proceed further
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
JKPSC Assistant Engineer Civil Salary
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Level – 8 Rs.50,700 – 1,60,600/-|
JKPSC AE Educational Qualifications
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Bachelors Degree in relevant branch of Engineering (Civil Engineering) or AMIE section (A&B) India in appropriate branch of Engineering|
JKPSC AE Age Limit
Below is the Age Limit specified by the JKPSC officials to apply for the Assistant Engineer (Civil) Vacancies.
- Open Merit (OM) – 40 years
- RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC- IB/ SOC/ EWS/ PSP – 43 years
- PHC – 42 years
- In service candidate/ Government – 40 years
JKPSC AE Result
JKPSC AE Written Exam Result for the Mechanical Branch has been released for the exam which was held on 24th December 2024. The candidates who are qualified in the written exam are eligible to attend the Interview. Recently, the board has also released the notification for Assistant Engineer (Civil). The candidates can check the details of eligibility criteria, selection process, application dates, etc from the below article
How to download JKPSC AE Results 2024 – 2025?
- Candidates visit the official portal @ jkpsc.nic.in
- Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission main page will open
- On that page in the “What’s New” section, you find the “JKPSC AE Result 2024.
- Click on the link.
- It will be redirected to the Result page.
- Now, you can check and download it for reference.
The post JKPSC AE Recruitment 2024-Apply Online jkpsc.nic.in appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023.