The Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) has released a notification, inviting applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruitment to the posts of non-executives vacancies in various locations of the pipelines division. IOCL is going to fill up a total of 137 vacant posts of Engineering Assistant in Mechanical, Electrical, T&I and Operations branches and Technical Attendant posts. Indian Oil offers a great Jobs career opportunities for final year engineering students, Final year MBA Students, Chartered Accountants, IT Professionals, First division professional degree holders and post-graduates from relevant disciplines are recruited as Engineer Trainees, Management Trainees, Accounts Officers, Lab Officers, Medical Officers, System Officers, Communications officers and scientists etc.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Post Name||Engineering Assistant/ Technical Attendant|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||February , 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2023: Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts
Candidates willing to be a part of IOCL have to apply for latest IOCL Recruitment 2023 for Technical Attendant, Engineering Assistant posts through Online mode from
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the IOCL official website: www.iocl.com
- Choose Careers-> Engagement of Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant posts.
- Candidates must register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill in all the details correctly and click submit.
- System generated registration number is sent in his registered email id / SMS.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future reference.
State Wise Post
|Name Of State||No of Posts|
|West Bengal||03 +|
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks (30% for SC/ST/EXSM/PwBD) in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
Qualification – IOCL Recruitment 2023
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) Grade-IV||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Automobile Engineering|
|Engineering Assistant (Electrical) Grade-IV||Diploma in Electrical and Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Engineering Assistant (T&I) Grade-IV||Diploma in Engineering in relevant disciplines|
|Engineering Assistant (Operation) Grade IV||Diploma in Engineering in relevant disciplines|
|Technical Assistant-I Grade I||10th pass and ITI pass in the specified trades|
Age Limit: As per the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification, Candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 26 years, As on 24-Jan-2023
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PwBD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PwBD (OBC-NCL) Candidates: 13 Years
- PwBD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
The post IOCL Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts 2023- Apply Online @ iocl.com appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2022.