Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of (Update Soon)Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) in the education department of Haryana. The candidates can submit their application forms through the online web portal. But before doing so, they must ensure they are eligible for the advertised posts. The candidates who have specialization in English, Home Science, Music, Physical Education, Arts, Sanskrit, Science, and Urdu are eligible to submit the online application form. The selection of suitable candidates will be done on the basis of their marks in the selection process.
Haryana HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023: Overview
|Recruiting Authority||HSSC: Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement Number: TBA|
|Recruitment Title||Post of TGT in ROH and Mewat Cadre|
|Post Title||Trained Graduate Teachers (Grade-C)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Post Name||ROH Vacancy||Mewat Vacancy||Total|
|TGT Home Science||–||–|
|TGT Physical Education||–||–|
|TGT Social Studies (SS)||–||–||–|
HSSC TGT Notification PDF
HSSC’s TGT Notification PDF was previously published. To get all the essential information concerning the Haryana TGT Recruitment Vacancy 2023, all candidates must read through the HSSC TGT Notification PDF. On the official website, HSSC TGT apply link will be available soon. All the essential details on the HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023, such as eligibility requirements, age restriction, application procedure, and selection criteria, can be found on the candidates’ website.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of respective
- subject for the post applied
- HTET Passed
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subjects in 10th or Higher.
- Check full notification for subject wise education
How To Apply Haryana TGT 2023 Online?
Candidates can apply online for the HSSC TGT process. The procedure to apply for the Haryana TGT posts is simple and easy to follow. However, candidates must be aware of the exact procedure to apply for the written examination so that they can fill the application form without making any mistakes or errors. Make sure that your computer system has a stable internet connection before attempting to fill the form. The steps are given below for the reference of the candidates:
- Go To the URL www.hssc.gov.in to go to the HSSC website.
- Top on the Home Page to go to the new website for the HSSC.
- Open on the tab that says “Vacancy” at the top of the website.
- Now, go to the Vacancy tab and Press on the “Apply for Job” link.
- You will be taken to the HSSC’s Vacancy portal.
- Scroll down to find the Vacancy Panel.
- “Press Here to Apply Online for the Post of TGT against Advt. No. 2/2023” in this section.
- Start filling out the Application by putting all the Needs Details in the field boxes.
- Upload the Needs documents and a photo the size of a passport.
- Don’t forget to pay the application Cost.
- Carry a printout of your application form for the future Use round of document verification.
HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
Step 1: Visit the official website of the HSSC.
Step 2: Search for the “HSSC TGT Admit Card Download” link on the homepage. Login into the HSSC Commission with your details to access the admit card.
Step 3: After viewing your admit card, verify all the details given on the admit card. In case of any discrepancies, contact the higher authorities of the HSSC Commission immediately.
Step 4: Download an e-copy of the admit card on your device. Take multiple printouts of the admit card for future use.