HPSSC Recruitment 2023: A great opportunity has come out to get a job (Sarkari Naukri) at Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC). HPSSC has invited applications to fill the posts of Junior Engineer and Assistant Manager (HPSSC Recruitment 2023). Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for these vacant posts (HPSSC Recruitment 2023) can apply by visiting the official website of HPSSC, hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The last date to apply for these posts (HPSSC Recruitment 2023) is October.
HPSSC JE Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023 latest vacancy salary syllabus Notification apply at Www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
|Organization||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission hpsssb|
|Vacancy name||JE Junior Engineer|
|No of vacancy||–|
|Last Updated on:||–|
|Category||JE Junior Engineer Vacancy 2023|
|Application start date:||-may 2023|
|Application last date:||-june 2023|
|Qualification type||10th 12th pass govt jobs / graduate govt jobs|
|Location type||HP Govt jobs 2023|
Selection Process HPSSC Job
- The Selection Process of HPSSC Vacancy 2023 following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Type Test/ Trade Test (if any)
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
HPPSC JE Educational Qualification Details –
Candidates should possess B.E. or B. Tech. (any Stream)/ M. Sc. (Computer Science)/ MCA.
HPPSC JE Age Limit Details –
Candidates age should be 18 to 45 years
HPSSC JE Examination Fee Details –
Candidates should pay Rs. 400/- for General category & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates
Posts wise education qualification
- 10+2 with Biology.
- At least six months of certificate courses in Sericulture issued by the recognized University or an Institute affiliated and duly recognized by the Government
Assistant Manager (Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical)
- Should have passed Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Part-I or its equivalent.
- Degree/ Diploma in the respective trade of Engineering or its equivalent
Assistant Librarian (Polytechnic)
- Post Diploma 02 years of work experience.
- Two years Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharmacy).
- At least two years of Diploma Course in Pharmacy.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Lab Attendant or B.Sc. in Chemistry
Assistant Technical Officer
- B. Sc. and Degree or Diploma with one year of experience.
- Diploma from a recognized Institute/ Poly Tech. with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- B.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University with 3 years of experience in a Food Laboratory.
Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Must possess three years of full-time Diploma (OR)
- Should be Matriculate or its equivalents.
- Diploma or Degree (OR)
- Should be II Class Graduate from a recognized University
Food Safety Officer
- A Degree or Master’s Degree or Degree in Medicine.
- Has successfully completed training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized institute or institution.
- Plus two from a recognized Board of School Education.
- Successful training of at least two years duration in Ayurvedic Pharmacist/ Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda)/ Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Ayurveda)
- B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration as a regular student from a recognized Institute/ University (OR)
- MBA in Tourism & Hospitality Management/ Master of Tourism Administration as a regular student.
Junior Office Assistant
- Should have passed 10+2 Examination (OR)
- Matriculation with one/ two years Diploma/ Certificate from an ITI or three years Diploma.
- B. Com from a recognized University.
- Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi.
Junior Scale Stenographer
- Should have passed the 10+2 Examination.
- Must possess the following speed in Shorthand and Typing on Computer in both languages i.e. English & Hindi.
- Should knowledge about word processing in the computer as prescribed by the recruiting authority.
- Matric or its equivalent.
- At least two years Certificate Course in the respective trade or its equivalent from an ITI or from other technical Institutions duly recognized
- 10+2 pass from recognized Board of School Education/ University or equivalent and who possesses valid Conductors license.
- Master in Computer Application.
- BE in Computer Science with a one-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Science and Application.
Supervisor for State Emergency Operation Centre
- Graduate in any stream with one year Post Graduate Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Must have passed Matriculation & 10+2 from any School/ Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh
- Should possess Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Engineering.
Assistant Auction Recorder
- 10+2 with proficiency in computer applications.
- II class Graduate in Commerce or Economics or Business Administration.
- 10th Passed plus National Trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship Certificate in the respective Trade with three years of post qualification experience (OR)
- Degree with one or two years of experience (OR)
- Diploma with two years of experience (OR)
- Graduate of a recognized University.
- Three years of experience in Hostel Management in Class-III services
- B.E/ B.Tech./ MCA/ “B” or “C” Level of NIELIT (OR)
- B.E./ B.Tech. in other disciplines with one year “A” Level of DOEACC (NIELT)/ Post Graduate Diploma (OR)
- ITI Certificate in the concerned trade with 02 years post certificate industrial experience (OR)
- Three years diploma
Junior Environmental Engineer
- 1st Class Bachelor’s Degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Should have basic knowledge of Computer operation with at least one year of Computer Training Certificate
Data Entry Operator
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/ Institution/ University, established by law by the State/ Central Govt.
- Should possess a minimum speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing and 30 words per minute in English Typin
- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree (OR).
- Should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a Post Graduate Diploma.
Junior Scientific Assistant
- 1st Class M.Sc. Degree with a Bachelor’s Degree as a regular student.
Operation Theatre Assistant
- Should be 10+2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology).
- Must have passed OTA Training course from a recognized Institution by the State Government (OR)
- B.Sc. Degree from Himachal Pradesh University or equivalent Degree recognized by the State Government.
Sub Fire Officer
- Graduate in Science or B.E. Degree in any trade from a recognized University.
- After selection, the candidate will undergo the Basic Fire Fighting Course from the State Fire Training Centre
Junior Basic Teacher (JBT)
- 10+2 or Senior Secondary and 2 years Junior Basic (JBT) Teacher’s course/ Diploma in Elementary Education(D.EI.Ed.) from an Institute affiliated to HP Board of School Education (HPBOSE) (OR)
- Senior Secondary it’s its equivalent) and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed.) (OR)
- 10+2 or its equivalent.
- At least three years of Diploma Course in Architectural Assistance ships.
Operator (Main Plant)
- Matric with ITI certificate in Fruit and Veg. Preservation along with 3 years of experience working in the Food Industry or Dairy/ Brewery Plants.
- Matric with ITI certificate in the trade of Motor Mechanic/ Refrigeration and air conditioning/ diesel Mechanic with 5 years experience in servicing maintenance and overhauling repairs of the high-pressure hydraulic system, refrigeration
- Matric with ITI certificate in the trade of Fitter having 2/ 3 years experience in maintenance work involving fitting/ over-hauling of machinery parts and equipment in a Food Processing dairy/ brewery plant.
- 10+2 in Science from a recognized Board of School Education/ University.
- B.Sc./ Bachelor of Radiation & Imaging Technology/Bachelor of Radiation Technology (Lateral Entry).
- Must possess Class 10+2 pass certificate with science or its equivalent.
- Should possess Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
Sub Inspector of Police
- Must possess Class 10+2 pass certificate with science or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/ University.
- Should possess Diploma in Radiology or its equivalent
- Graduate from the any recognized University of India.
- Must have Physical Standard as specified in the official notification
Medical Laboratory Technician Gr-2
- Should be a member of Himachal Home Guards OR Should have an ex-serviceman.
- Should have passed at least a Plus Two standard examination of a recognized board or its equivalent (OR) Should have possessed Army 1st Class Certificate.
HPSSSB JE Junior Engineer Civil recruitment 2023 vacancy
The Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board-HPSSSB releases number of vacancy notifications throughout the year. Sometimes HPSSSB may recruits various posts in a single notification if the job vacancy too low. So candidates are advised check full detailed notification post wise vacancy.
Steps to Apply : HPSSC Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given below.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.