HP PWD Recruitment Notification 2024 Himachal Pradesh Multi-Task Workers Vacancy Apply Himachal Multi-Task Workers Application Form Download: Himachal Pradesh Public works Department (HP PWD) has published a notification for the immediate recruitment of Multi-Task Workers. A total of 5000 Multi-Task Workers will be appointed at various offices across the state.
Candidates Must Have To Check All Details About HPPWD Executive Engineer, Multi Task Worker Recruitment 2022 Like As Educational Qualification Required For Executive Engineer, Multi Task Worker, Required Age Criteria, Application Fees, Salary & Allowances, Selection Process, How To Apply, Vacancy Details, Important Dates & Links Etc.
HP PWD Multi-Task Worker Vacancy Notification 2024
|Department Name||Public Works Department|
|State Concerned||Himachal Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Multi-Task Workers|
|Application Submission Last Date||check circle-wise|
|Mode of Application Submission||Offline|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit. Merit List will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates out of 10 marks on the basis of the following criteria:
- Academic Marks: 5 marks
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates of HP: 1 mark
- BPL, EWS Candidates: 2 Marks
- Physical test to examine the Physical Ability of MTW: 2 Marks
- Total Marks: 10 marks
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|Multi Task Worker|
How to Apply
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Works Department which is hppwd.hp.gov.in and you will be on the home page.
- After that, you have to look for the official notification and download the notification to check out other important details, it is recommended for every candidate who will be appearing for HP PWD Recruitment 2022. However, it is not necessary.
- Now, you have to download the application form which will be available on the official website or you can also get it from a cyber cafe near you.
- After that, you have to attach the required document and fill out the application form.
- Send the form to the given address.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per rules