The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) under the Ministry of Home Affairs, has called for applications in a prescribed format from eligible departmental candidates for filling Six Hundred and Forty-Seven (TBA) vacancies to the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Exe) in CISF through Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) to be across India on a fulltime basis.
Table of Contents
ISF ASI Recruitment 2024-25
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||TBA posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps to Apply Offline for CISF ASI Recruitment :
- Visit the Official Website of CISF.
- Click on “Recruitment of ASI/EXE through LDCE for the year 2024: Notification.”
- Take a Print out of Application Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Attach all the Documents.
- Now Forward the Application to the Units/ Bns/ Offices.
CISF 2024 – Vacancy Details
A Total of 647 jobs are Mentioned in this CISF Recruitment
|Category||No. Of Vacancies|
- Applicants should possess Graduation
- Candidates should have completed 5 years of regular service including basic training in the grade or five years combined regular service as Head Constable/ GD, Constable/ GD, and Constable/ TM as on 01/08/2024
Selection will be done as per performance in following Stages
- Stage I: Checking of Service Records
- Stage II: Written Examination
- Stage III: Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Stage IV: Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Stage V: Detailed Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
The post CISF ASI Recruitment 2024-Apply for Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Posts appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023.