For more than 50 years AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) has driven innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies. AMD employees are focused on building leadership high-performance and adaptive products that push the boundaries of what is possible. Billions of people, leading Fortune 500 businesses, and cutting-edge scientific research institutions around the world rely on AMD technology daily to improve how they live, work, and play.
Table of Contents
Skills Required For AMD Recruitment 2023
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good teamwork
- Problem solving
- Initiative and enterprise
- Planning and organizing
- Quick learning Skills
- Good technology Subjects.
Procedure to Download DAE AMD Recruitment 2022 Notification
- Firstly, go to the www.amd.gov.in
- Home page of the website will open on the screen.
- You must click on the “Recruitment” option on the screen.
- Click on “Advertisement No 03/2022 for JTO, ASO & Security Guard posts.
- Make sure you read the notification properly before applying.
- After that click on the “Apply Online” option.
- You must provide basic details, contact, category, qualification & other details.
- Also upload photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- After uploading, complete the payment procedure with the help of the link available.
- After doing the payment, click on the “Submit” button.
AMD Exam Answer Key
Once the written test is done successfully, AMD Exam Answer Key is released by the exam organizer on the official website. To download the answer key, candidates need to click on the answer key link present on the official website http://amd.gov.in. After the candidates download the answer key, they can easily check the answers and predict their marks in the written examination.
- Technician (Lab, Plumber, Binding, Printing, Drilling) – 25 Yrs
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 27 Yrs
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 27 Yrs
- Security Guard – 27 Yrs
- Scientific Assistant (Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Electronics/ Instrumentation, CS/ IT, Electrical, Civil, Physics/ Electronics/ Instrumentation) – 30 Yrs
Download AMD Hall Ticket 2023 @ www.amd.gov.in
- Open the Atomic Minerals Directorate official page www.amd.gov.in
- There will be a “Recruitment” option on the home page
- Tap that option.
- Then click on the “Advertisement No. AMD-3/2023 for filling up various posts in AMD”,
- Now find out the AMD Admit Card 2023 various posts Guard Posts.
- Click that page.
- Enter the application number and date of birth (password), then click the submit option.
- The screening test hall ticket will be seen on the screen.
- Download it.
- Solid understanding in programming language, OOPS Concepts
- Strong understanding in Database Management System, data structure and algorithms.
- Solid grasp of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), software architecture and Agile methodology.
- Solid grasp in UI design
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written. Ability to communicate, resolve issues over phone, email & IM
- Strong understanding of Unit testing and Application testing
Eligibility Criteria for AMD Recruitment 2022 :
Educational Qualification for AMD Jobs 2022-23 :
|Post Name||Qualification||By Which Subject|
|Technical Officer-C||B.E./B. Tech||Mechanical/ Automobile/ Drilling/ Civil Engineering|
|Scientific Assistant-B||Diploma/ B.Sc.||Electrical/ Civil/Survey /Mechanical/ Automobile/ Drilling Engineering|
|Technician -B||SSC/10th Pass||With a minimum of 60% marks with Science and Mathematics|
|Stenographer (Grade-III)||SSC/10th Pass||With 50% marks and Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English shorthand and 30 wpm in English Typing.|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||SSC/10th Pass||Must hold a valid driving license to drive Light and Heavy vehicles with at least 3 years experience in driving Light Vehicle and at least 6 years in driving Heavy vehicle from a reputed organization/firm.|
|For more Details of Post Wise Educational Qualifications refer to Official Advertisement.|
The post AMD Recruitment 2023-Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant, Driver & Various Vacancy appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023.