Apply for Junior Research Officer, Research Officer vacancies. All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Junior Research Officer, Research Officer Posts through AIISH Mysore official notification February 2024. Job seekers who are looking for a career in Mysore – Bangalore Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before Last date
Table of Contents
aiishmysore.in – AIISH Mysore Recruitment Vacancy Notification Details
|Origination Name||All India Institute of Speech and Hearing Mysore|
|Jobs Category||Current Jobs|
|Name of Vacancy||Jr Research Officer and Research Officer|
|Qualification||M.Sc, BASLP, Masters Degree|
|Application Apply Mode
||Offline Form Jobs|
|Job Location||Mysore, Karnataka|
1. Method of Recruitment: On Contract
2. The Applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized and only shortlisted candidates will be considered for the selection process.
3. Interview / Interaction may be conducted if found necessary and details will be notified in the AllSH website. Further, the eligible candidates will be informed of it in due course.
- Junior Research Officer: Candidates Should have One Year of Research Experience, Computer Typing in Kannada, Knowledge of Hindi
- Research Officer: Candidates Should have 01 year experience should be motivated to conduct research
- Duration: 12 Months
- PWD & Women Candidates: Nil
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.40/-
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online, NEFT
How to Apply :
1. Candidates should regularly visit our website for www.aiishmysore.in for latest updates through notifications, instructions, and circulars relating to this recruitment process. No separate communication in this regard will be sent.
2. The application may be downloaded from our website www.aiishmysore.in.
3. Interested candidates who meet the requirement, may send their Applications along with Self attested copy of proof for DOB, experience certificates and copies of educational qualification, marks list and other relevant certificates to be submitted to Office of the Chief Administrative Officer, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore—570006 on or before Last date
4. Envelope should be super-scribed .”Application for the post of Code
5. Applications received after the last date or with insufficient information would not be considered.