Rajasthan Public Service Commission has had a glorious past of nearly 50 years. During 1923, the Lee Commission had recommended setting up of a Central Public Service Commission in India, but it did not give much thought to the need of establishing similar commissions in provinces. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites applications for various posts for state and subordinate services to recruit candidates across various vacant positions in the government administration. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) announces notification to fill the various administrative vacancies in the state of Rajasthan.
The abbreviation RAS stands for Rajasthan Administrator Service. This test is administered at the district level each year in different parts of Rajasthan by RPSC. This is the state government’s employment agency, which hires a large number of candidates and places them in a variety of roles inside state government agencies. Thousands of candidates expressed interest in it and applied during each recruitment procedure. A significant proportion of job seekers who use this commission each year succeed in landing state government jobs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How to check the Rajasthan Civil Services final result 2023:
- Q: How to Download admit Card
- Q: How to Apply Rajasthan PSC Application Form
- Q: How many vacancies are there in Rajasthan 2023-2024
- Q: what is exam pattern of Punjab Rajasthan Services Commission
- Q: what is eligibility criteria for Rajasthan civil service exam Main and Pre
Overview of Rajasthan Civil Services
|Authority Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC RAS)|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
Important Date for Rajasthan PSC (RPSC RAS)
|Pre Exam||Main Exam|
|Application Start||Update soon||Update soon|
|Last Date Apply Online||Update soon||Update soon|
|Last Date Fee Payment||Update soon||Update soon|
|Last Date Comp Form||Update soon||Update soon|
|Exam Date||Update soon||Update soon|
|Admit Card||Update soon||Update soon|
|Result||Update soon||Update soon|
Rajasthan RAS 2023 Application Form
The RAS application form will be available on the official website of RPSC which is ‘rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in.’ Before filling out the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Fill in all the information in the application form such as name, age, community details, address, phone number, and valid email ID, and also submit the details of the educational qualifications. Candidates can submit the application after depositing the fee and then they can save the registered application form in pdf format for future reference.
How to Apply for RPSC RAS 2023?
Here are the instructions you need to follow to apply for RPSC RAS recruitment exam:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2: Click Apply Online link to complete the registration process using your email ID and phone number.
Step 3: Fill up RPSC RAS application form with personal, educational and communication details.
Step 4: Upload scanned copy of your signature and photograph.
Step 5: Pay the application fee.
Step 6: Download your duly-filled RPSC RAS application form and take printout of the same for future reference.
There will also be an application fee that candidates must pay online.
The application fee can be paid using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
The fee for SC and ST candidates will be Rs. 50.
Candidates from the OBC category would have to pay a fee of $150 to apply. The application cost for all general category candidates will be Rs. 250.
Candidates should obtain a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university. Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years in age . For non-gazetted employees, the minimum age limit is 25 years and the maximum age limit is 45 years
For Gazetted Posts
- Minimum 21 years
- Maximum 40 years
For Non-Gazetted Posts
- Minimum 25 years
- Maximum 45 years
- Male Applicant : (SC/ST/OBC) (Rajasthan Resident) 5 Years
- Female Applicant (General): 5 Years
- Female Applicant (SC/ST/OBC) (Rajasthan Resident): 10 Years
- PwD (Genera)l: 10 Years
- PwD (SC/ST/OBC): 15 Years
- Widow Applicants: No Upper Age Limit
RPSC 2023 Educational Qualification
The candidate must hold a graduate degree (any stream) from:
University incorporated by an Act of the Central Legislature or
University incorporated by an Act of the State Legislature or
Other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as one under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or
Possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the RPSC
- The selection process comprises three stages.
- Every stage in the selection process will be eliminated in nature.
- The preliminary examination will be objective in nature.
- The main examination will be a written examination.
- Personality and viva voice examination will measure the knowledge of the candidate.
- The candidates need to qualify each and every stage which would be held by the board.
How to Download RPSC Admit Card 2023?
- Go to the official website of RPSC-https://ift.tt/lRTw8yb
- Click on the link – ‘Admit Card f Section at the left corner of the home page.
- A new page where you need to click Exam – 2023’
- It will redirect you to anew where you need to click on ‘Get Admit Card’
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth
- Download RPSC Admit Card 2023
RPSC RAS Exam Pattern
|RPSC RAS Preliminary Exam Subject||RPSC RAS Preliminary Exam Marks||RPSC RAS Preliminary Exam Time|
|General Knowledge||200||3 hours|
|RPSC RAS Main Exam Paper Number||RPSC RAS Main Exam Paper Name||RPSC RAS Main Exam Marks|
|IV||General Hindi and General English||200|
The RAS Pre Syllabus is given in brief below:
- History, Culture, Art, Literature, Tradition and Heritage of Rajasthan
- Indian History – Ancient, Medieval and Modern
- Indian and World Geography
- Geography of Rajasthan
- Constitution of India, Political System and Governance
- Administrative and Political System of Rajasthan
- Indian Economy and Basic Economic Concepts
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Science and Technology
- Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Current Affairs – Rajasthan
- Current Affairs – events of national and international importance
Exam Result 2023
- Go to the official site @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- The RPSC home page will be opened.
- On top of the left, we can find the Candidate information block in that results will be provided.
- Click on that results.
- Results Section will be opened.
- In the Results Section, aspirants can find RPSC RAS Result 2023 link.
- Click on the RPSC RAS Result 2023 link.
- Fill the details required to get the result.
- Now RPSC RAS Result 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out for further use
Staff Nurse Jobs
- UP Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Uttarakhand Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- West Bengal Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Chhattisgarh Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM, GNM, Staff Nurse Govt of Recruitment 2023
- JSSC Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Bihar Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- MP Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM, GNM, Staff Nurse Govt of Recruitment 2023
- Telangana Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Haryana Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- AaaSam Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Kerala Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Karnataka Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Andhra Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Maharashtra Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Punjab Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023 (BFUHS Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment )
- Rajasthan Nursing Recruitment 2023
- Delhi Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023 (Staff Nurse)
- Arunachal Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Nagaland Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Tripura Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Odisha Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Meghalaya Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Sikkim Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Goa Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Mizoram Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- J&K Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- Manipur Staff Nurse, ANM, GNM Recruitment 2023
- NHM GOA Recruitment 2023
- RRB JE
- RRB ALP
- RRB NTPC
- RRB IBPS
- RRB Group C
- RRB Group D
- RRB Loco Pilot
- RRB Technician
- HPPSC Recruitment
- TSPSC Recruitment
- APPSC APPSC
- Sikkim Civil Service
- Manipur Civil Service Exam
- Haryana Civil Service Govt Jobs
- Goa Civil Service
- Rajasthan Civil Service Exam
- Punjab Civil Services
- MPSC Recruitment
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Selection Service Commission
- MPPSC Recruitment
- Bihar Public Service Commission
- Kerala PSC Recruitment
- Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
- Union Public Service Commission IAS
- UPSC IPS 2023
- UP PCS Government Job 2023
- Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2023:
- Karnataka Union Public Service Commission (Civil Services)
- West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2023
- Odisha PSC Recruitment
- Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2023
- Assam PSC Recruitment
- Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2023
- UKPSC Government Job 2023:
|BSNL JTO||India Post GDS||Indian Railway Rail Wheel||RCFL|
|BHEL||NALCO||OMC||Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited|
|OIL||NITRD||RINL||HLL Lifecare Limited|
|WBSEDCL||NPCIL||Haryana Assistant Engineer Recruitment||IISCO|
|HPCL||KIOCL||HSL||ITI Limited, Rae Bareli|
|WAPCOS||ECIL||NCL HEMM Operator||IGI Avition|
Other State Police Constable Recruitment Notification
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment
- Assam Police Constable Recruitment
- West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment
- Chhattisgarh Police Constable Recruitment
- Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment
- Punjab Police SI/Constable Recruitment
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
- Bihar Police Constable Recruitment
- UP Police Constable Recruitment
- Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment
- Kerala Police Constable Recruitment
- Jharkhand Police Constable Recruitment
- Uttarakhand Police Constable Recruitment
- Gujarat Police Constable Recruitment
- Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment
- Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment
- Goa Police Constable Recruitment
- Himanchal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment
- Haryana Police Constable Recruitment
- Manipur Police Constable Recruitment
- Meghalaya Police Constable Recruitment
- Sikkim Police Constable Recruitment
- Telangana Police Constable Recruitment
- Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment
- Tripura Police Constable Recruitment
- Mizoram Police Constable Recruitment
- J&K Police Constable Recruitment
The post Rajasthan RAS 2023, Direct Link Apply rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Application Form, Exam Pattern, Date, Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, RPSC Exam Calendar, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2023.