Punjab TET Admit Card 2023 : PSTET admit card will be released by PSEB for Paper I, II Examinations at its official website @ pstet.net. The PSTET Admit card will be released one week before the exam.
Punjab TET Admit Card 2023
Candidates who have registered successfully for the PSTET-2023 exam can visit the official website to download their Punjab PSTET Admit Card.
PSTET Admit Card 2023 Dates Overview
|Exam Conducting Authority||Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)|
|Exam Name||Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test 2023|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam Type Eligibility Test|
|PSTET Object||Offer the Eligibility Certification for Apply Punjab Govt. Teachers Jobs|
|Latest News Offered By||dbims.in|
How to Download PSTET Roll Number 2023
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then, go to the home page latest notification section.
- Find the Latest PSTET Admit Card link.
- Open the link.
- Enter the required details such as the Application Number & Password.
- Click on it.
- Now your Admit Card for PSTET will display on your screen.
- Download it.
- Finally, take a printout of the Admit Card for examination.
Instructions Related to PSTET Admit Card 2023
- Candidates must validate all of the details available on the e-admit card.
- It’s advisable to download admit card before the scheduled date of examination.
- Admit Card must be kept safe until the results, eligibility certificate, scorecard and till the other events completion.
- You’ll check the exam center location, date, start time, and end time of the test with the help of an e-admit card.
- A copy of the admit card for the invigilator must be submitted after the examination.
- Each and every candidate will have to show PSTET Admit Card while entering the exam centers.
- The TET authority will not allow in the examination hall without admit card and a Govt Identity.
- All instructions have to be followed according to the mentioned details in admit card.
PSTET 2023 – Qualifying Marks:
A Candidate who scores 60% or more in the Teacher Eligibility Test exam will be considered as TET pass. School management may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, and OBC differently-abled persons by their extant reservation policy.
The appropriate Government should conduct a TET at least once every year. The validity period of the TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the govt subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
|सरकारी नौकरी डेली अपडेट हेतु Facebook ग्रुप फॉलो करें||📥जॉइन Facebook ग्रुप|
|सरकारी नौकरी डेली अपडेट हेतु Telegram ग्रुप फॉलो करें||📥जॉइन Telegram ग्रुप|
|सरकारी नौकरी डेली अपडेट हेतु Twitter ग्रुप फॉलो करें||📥जॉइन Twitter ग्रुप|