National Health Mission, Assam has released the official notification for the recruitment of Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancy. The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in are eligible to apply for the post.
This course is part of an ongoing initiative under the National Health Mission to roll out Comprehensive Primary Health Care (CPHC) activities through the functionalization of Sub Centres as Health & Wellness Centers (HWCs) for improved implementation of public health programmes and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion.
NHM Assam CHO Jobs Notification 2023 – Overview
|Latest NHM Assam CHO Jobs Notification 2023|
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Assam|
|Post Names||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No. of Posts||Posts|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|NHM Assam CHO Application Ending Date||September 2023|
|Selection Process||On Basis of Merit List|
NHM Assam Recruitment 2023- Application Process
- Go through the authority website i.e. nhm.assam.gov.in.
- The homepage will exhibit multiple options. Tap on the “Recruitment” option.
- Next, the recruitment section will get open with the link>>National Health Mission, Assam. Tap on that link.
- Under this, the candidate will find a list of notifications. Find the Advertisement inviting applications from passed out B.Sc Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health for engagement as Community Health Officer (CHO) at Sub Centre-Health & Wellness Centres (SC-HWC).
- It will lead the candidate to the Registration Page. The candidate first has to register themselves by verifying the email id as well as an active contact number. Fill in the essential details and create a password.
- Fill in the educational details and upload the required documents.
- After cross-checking the filled details, the candidate can finally submit the application form. Candidates are advised to take printouts of the application form for further admission formalities.
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in are eligible to apply for the post.
- B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council / and Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates shall submit a Certificate from the Principal of their respective Nursing College (where from candidate has passed) for confirmation of the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health (Form is given below in the important link section).
Age Limit: Less than 35 years of age, which is relaxed by 5 years for the SC and ST candidates as on 1st September 2023.
The eligible candidates will be selected based on the aggregate percentage secured by the candidate in the last qualifying degree / diploma examination (mentioned in essential criteria). The selected candidate will be required to sign surety bond immediately after the placement at the respective program Study Centre (PSC).
The post NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2023-Community Health Officer Vacancy appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2022.