With the announcement of 228 Group C vacancies, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has made a fantastic chance available to those who have obtained a certificate or a graduate degree. In this article, you get detailed information about MPSC Group C Post-wise Vacancy Details of Excise SI, State Excise Vacancy Details, Tax Assistant Vacancy Details, Clerk-Typist Vacancy Details, Technical Assistant Vacancy Details, Industry Inspector in the form of Horizontal and Vertical reservation Table.
MPSC Group C Recruitment Overview
|Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||MPSC Group C. Service Exam 2023|
|Posts||Industry Inspector, Sub Inspector, Tax Assistant Clerk-Typist|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Prelims, Mains)|
Steps to Apply Online for MPSC Group C Recruitment 2023
The candidates can follow the below steps to fill their MPSC Group C Recruitment 2023 Application Form.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission @mpsc.gov.in
Step 2: Click on “Online Facilities>>Online Application System>>MPSC Group C Service Exam 2023”.
Step 3: Click on User Registration.
Step 4: Enter your personal & education details asked in the application form correctly.
Step 5: Upload the documents as per the required dimensions & size.
Step 6: Pay the MPSC Group C Application Fee as per your category.
Step 7: Submit your MPSC Group C Application form much before the last date.
MPSC Group C Vacancy Details
Check the MPSC Group C vacancy details below in the table:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Age: 18-38 years as of November 1, 2023. The upper age limit is relaxed for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: Refer to the notification for all details.
The MPSC Group C exam will consist of a [reliminary exam (100 marks) followed by a Main exam (200 marks) and document verification.
Candidates have to pay Rs 394 as an application fee. The amount is relaxed for unreserved.
MPSC Group C Age Limit
Age limitation as on 01 April 2023
- Industry Inspector – 19 to 38 Years
- Deputy Inspector – 18 to 38 Years
- Technical Asst – 18 to 38 Years
- Tax Assistant – 18 to 38 Years
- Clerk-Typist (Marathi) – 19 to 38 Years
- Clerk-Typist (English)- 19 to 38 Years
MPSC Group C Prelims Exam Scheme – Paper Pattern
- The exam will be objective type in nature.
- There will be multiple-choice questions based on various subjects.
- The number of questions will be 100.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- The question paper will be set in English & Marathi languages.
- Time duration of the paper will be one hour.
MPSC Group C Prelims
- MPSC Group C Prelims 2023 Admit Card has been released on the official website.
- Only the candidates who carry a valid copy of the Admit Card and arrive at the examination center in the given time will be allowed to give the exam.
- The MPSC will only issue Admit Cards to candidates who have completed all stages of the application process, including uploading all required documents and paying the application fee.
- Candidates should double-check all of the information on their Admit Card, including their name, age, gender, category, and so on. Only candidates who fit all the MPSC Group C Eligibility Criteria shall be able to download their respective hall tickets.
Download the MPSC Group C Admit Card Admit Card 2023
Step 1: Navigate to the official website of the MPSC.
Step 2: On the website’s homepage, click on “Career and Recruitment” under the “About Us” tab.
Step 3: Find and open the link for the MPSC Group C Admit Card.
Step 4: Login using your credentials.
Step 5: The Admit Card PDF will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Double-check all of the personal information on the Admit Card.
Step 7: Select the “Download” option to save it to your device.
Step 8: From the device’s “Downloads” section, open the PDF of the Admit Card and click the “Print” button to print it.
MPSC Group C Recruitment 2023 Result
MPSC will be releasing the MPSC Group C result for the preliminary examination right after conducting all the shifts. Candidates who will clear the preliminary examination will be appearing for the mains exam. Candidates are suggested to bookmark this page as we will update you as soon as MPSC Will release their results officially.