About Goa TET- The Government of Goa conducts GOA Teacher Eligibility Test (GOA TET) every year. This is the examination for those who wanted to build their career in teaching line.. Goa TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Goa, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in Goa Schools then you have appear in Goa Teacher’s Eligibility Test (Goa TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE. There is details about the Goa TET 2023, Application Form, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Notification.
GOA TET 2023 Application Form
The details regarding the GOA TET Application form are given below:
- GOA TET Application form will release in July 2023.
- The application form will release in online mode.
- Candidates will be able to download the application form from the official website.
- The uploading documents should be in the prescribed format only.
- Moreover, keep a copy of the filled application form for further use.
Goa TET 2023 Important dates – Exam Date, Admit Card & Result Dates
|Start Date of Goa TET Application Process||8 November 2023|
|Last date to apply for Goa TET||28 November 2023|
|Release of Goa TET admit card||4 January 2023|
|Goa TET Exam Date||19 January 2023|
|Goa TET Answer key||25 February 2023|
|Goa TET Result date||August 2023 (Released)|
|Goa TET scorecard/ certificate||September 2023|
Goa TET 2021 Application Process:
- First go to the official site https://ift.tt/pCkjQH9 via online mode.
- Then register with the valid E-mail Id and mobile number
- After that log in the Registration process
- Log in back with relevant username and password in order to access the Application form
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph as well as signature.
- Pay the application fee via any of the modes – online or offline.
- Verify the details and press the ‘Submit’ button
- Take the printout of the same and send it to the District Education Officer.
- Candidate must be a resident of Goa.
- There will 5% age relaxation for reserved category candidates and State Govt. Regulations.
- Candidate’s age must be at least 18 years as on date of application.
Goa TET Eligibility Qualification
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I (Lower Primary Teacher): Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II (Upper Primary Teacher) : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
GATET 2023 Exam Pattern
- Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs
- Each question comprises 1 marks totaling for 150 marks.
Structure And Content (All Compulsory):
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
GATET Paper II (for classes VI to VIII):
Duration of the exam – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Goa Teachers Eligibility Test
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Maths and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
GOA TET Admit Card:
After finishing the GA TET Application Form Process, authorities release the GOA TET Admit Card at official site https://ift.tt/pCkjQH9. Download the hall ticket and check the information about Goa TET Exam Date and time, venue, etc. Applicants need to provide asked details like roll number or registration number, date of birth to get the admit card.
Goa TET Results
To check the Goa TET Results, some basic details are to be providing for example register number, date of birth or password, etc. Along with results, Goa TET Exam Cut off marks will also be announced on the results page. We congratulate to all successful candidates and all the best for your future.
The post Goa TET 2023, Application Form, Admit Card, Result, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Notification appeared first on Govt Jobs Recruitment 2022.